Paradise Pools & Hot Tubs offers above ground pools, artesian hot tubs, installation services, and pool supplies in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas. We are experienced having been offering these products and services for nearly two decades through our Oklahoma location. If you have ever sought to turn your yard into a amazing paradise, we can do it! Our professionals will help create your getaway that will keep you smiling for years to come. Paradise Pools & Hot Tubs is Where To Buy Artesian Spa On Sale.
Why You Buy An Artesian Spa
Each person is unique, but we’ve learned about our spa customers is they are looking for a spa for health reasons, social reasons, or for improving their home. Often our spa owners find other unintended benefits. Such as, reduced stress, enhanced relaxation, & a new found entertainment option with friends. The obvious additional benefits: improved landscape, more opportunity to spend quality time with family & friends, all of this is additional to improved health and happiness. You and everyone in your life will enjoy the hot water and soothing massage provided by your new hot tub. Have a relaxing vacation everyday without the hassle of travel. See more options for Artesian Spas in Tulsa.
Health Benefits To Owning A Spa
- Improves Sleep – Ever noticed how quickly you can get to sleep after sitting in a ho tub? Improve your REM Sleep through nightly or weekly spa therapy. Good sleep improves attention, mental acumen, and alertness and might even make you less irritable.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety – Along with making you feel temporarily relaxed, studies show that the combination of the hot water, the massage of the jets, and the feeling of weightlessness can significantly reduce both mental and physical stress and decrease anxiety.
- Reduce Arthritis & Chronic Pain – For people suffering from skeletal ailments such as arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, and other types of bodily aches and pains, spending time in the hot tub will typically provide some much-needed relief.
- Lowers Blood Sugar – While further studies are still recommended, initial research indicates that spending time in the hot tub may actually lower the blood sugar level of people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – When you get in the tub and the temperature is hot, your heart works harder and faster so that your body can disperse excess heat. In the process, your increased blood flow is producing extra oxygen and your cells are being revitalized. While there may be an initial uptick in blood pressure, your increased warmth will cause cells to dilate, decreasing resistance against the heart and lowering your overall blood pressure.It should be noted that those with high blood pressure should avoid going back and forth between the hot tub and the pool, as this may increase blood pressure.
- Better Looking Skin – As mentioned above, regular use of a hot tub has shown to lower levels of stress and anxiety. Stress and anxiety are leading causes of premature aging, which means the hot tub can be a tool to help combat premature aging.
- Decreases frequency of headaches & tension headaches – When you suffer from chronic headaches, like migraines, there simply aren’t a ton of treatment options, so relief is a hard thing to come by. Fortunately, there is some evidence to suggest that regular dips in the hot tub may in fact help to prevent certain types of headaches.
- This information is summarized from this article. We suggest you read the entire article to better understand how hot tubs improve health.