You will find that fun family time and entertainment are easy to come by with the Bimini. Designed for families and entertaining guests, you will have no trouble getting everyone together to enjoy this massive spa. Equipped with six massage seats, two personal loungers, and a cool down seat, the Bimini provides multiple choices for hydrotherapy.
|Size||91″ x 132″ x 36″||231 x 335 x 91 cm|
|Dry Weight||1,258 lbs||571 kg|
|Filled Weight||5,898 lbs||2,675 kg|
|Water Capacity||580 gl||2,195 lt|
|Jet Counts and Pumps|
|Pump 1||6.0 bhp 1 spd|
|Pump 2||6.0 bhp 1 spd|
|Pump 3||4.8 bhp 1 spd|
Pumps are rated at break horse power.
*Rock panels not available on this model.
**Bimini acrylic shell available only in Silver, Moonscape (limited stock) and Quartz.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Spa within a Spa – The “spa within a spa” design allows for increased bather capacity and prevents spillover.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the Island’s neck jets.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, five years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, two year for cabinet.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone – Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems, illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Cascading Waterfall – Listen to the soothing sound of falling water while you relax with a powerful massage.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Nature2 Water Purification – Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Kingwood and Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Kingwood and Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.